Blue Yonder WMS Software (formerly JDA RedPrairie)
In 2018, Blue Yonder, a leading artificial intelligence solutions company, was acquired by JDA Software. In 2020, JDA Software re-branded as Blue Yonder, renewing their efforts to help companies with their supply chain transformations in a single supply chain platform. This transition supports Blue Yonder’s belief that the future is autonomous and allows companies to plan better, analyze, execute and deliver across their operations on a connected and cognitive platform.
What can Blue Yonder WMS do for you?
Companies who use Blue Yonder WMS software have received substantial ROI:
- Fulfillment cost reductions of 10-50%
- Throughput increases of 10-40%
- Inventory reductions of 5-25%
- Credit reductions of 75-95%
- Dock-to-stock time reductions of 25-50%
- Receiving dwell-time reductions of 25-50%
- Inventory visibility and accuracy of nearly 100%
- Inventory storage and handling cost reductions of 10-35%
What does Open Sky Group have to do with Blue Yonder WMS Software?
Open Sky Group is an accredited implementation partner and reseller of Blue Yonder WMS software. This means:
- We specialize in upgrades, implementation and integration of Blue Yonder WMS. There are many WMS providers and it can be a confusing marketplace. Choosing the right WMS software for your operations is critical. No matter what size company or complexity of operations, Open Sky Group can help you understand if the robust and flexible Blue Yonder WMS is right for you.
- We can help you get a handle on costs to purchase and implement Blue Yonder Warehouse Management System software. If it’s right for you, then you can purchase software licenses and support for Blue Yonder Warehouse Management directly from Open Sky Group. It’s the same software that is available buy from Blue Yonder.
Open Sky Group is an accredited implementation partner and reseller of Blue Yonder Warehouse, Labor and Transportation Management.