Come Work With Us
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for an interesting and challenging supply chain software career.
Open Sky Group is an expert supply chain technology company specializing in Blue Yonder (formerly JDA RedPrairie) Warehouse Management and Warehouse Labor Management software implementations. We have a cooperative and flexible working environment with excellent growth opportunities. Each new employee is assigned a coach and we typically work in teams. Open Sky Group also believes in giving employees the right tools to do the job and takes that commitment very seriously.
We offer competitive salary and benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance. We also offer incentive compensation, a profit sharing program, a retirement savings plan and match, as well as a flexible work environment.
Open Sky Group’s values illustrate the characteristics we want each and every employee to embody in their work life.
- Attitude – A positive attitude and enthusiasm, doing what it takes and inspiring others to do the same
- Autonomy – Little to no management required, intuitively prioritizes, holds self-accountable
- Candor – Not afraid to ask questions respectfully, frankness and the ability to hold others accountable
- Creativity – Innovative, problem-solving, adaptable and flexible as to how problems are solved
- Caring – Eager to help others, attention to detail, consistency, protecting the brand, willing to take ownership of issues
- Mastery – An expert today or could be in five years, never stops learning, attention to detail and consistency
- Fun – A genuine passion for life, fun to work with, has an interesting life outside of work
Open Sky Group is always looking for great people to add to our Supply Chain Software and Consulting practices.
All applicants should have legal status to work in the United States. Work from home opportunities are available for persons with the right work experience and abilities.
Can’t find the right role? Email your resume to be considered for new positions in the future.