- Are you currently managing your fleet with a spreadsheet and running into challenges sharing information across your organization?
- Do you know where your shipments are after they leave your warehouse?
- Can you quickly assess who your best and worst carriers are? Your most profitable and least profitable customers?
- Do you know when you’re overpaying your carriers or being underpaid by your customers?
Your Transportation Management. Reimagined.
We can help you rethink your approach to managing your transportation and logistics.
What transportation management solutions does Open Sky Group offer?
Open Sky Group implements and support transportation management solutions (TMS) on-premise or in the cloud. We can help you find one that works best for your operations.
Averaging 16 years of supply chain experience, Open Sky Group’s transportation team has worked in many aspects of transportation management including:
- Carrier invoice auditing
- Carrier relationships
- Contract management
- EDI configuration, implementation, and integration
- Route planning
- Transportation consolidation
- Transportation execution
- Transportation finance
- Transportation planning
Open Sky Group’s transportation team has worked across many industries, including:
- Apparel & Fashion
- Cold Storage
- Consumer Goods
- Dairy & Grocery
- Food & Beverage Distribution
- Managed Transportation / LSP
- Quick Server Restaurant
- Tools & Hardware
Open Sky Group has deep integration expertise from over 1,000 projects. For TMS, those integrations include warehouse management, ERP, and more. We save time and effort by starting with a set of pre-configured integrations that meet the majority of needs, only building new integrations as needed.
What are some of the gains TMS customers have seen?
- Achieved an 8 percent annual reduction in transportation cost
- Realized 10 percent improvement in load consolidation
- Improved planner productivity by 67 percent
- Improved service levels including on-time delivery by 20-40 percent
- Decreased carrier turn-down rate by as much as 40 percent
- Improved customer fill rates by 20-30 percent
- Improved in-stock position by 5-35 percent
- Reduced lead and cycle time by 25-75 percent
Supply chains will only get more complex, yet you are expected to deliver consistently while managing costs. Transform your transportation operations by managing both inbound and outbound, integrating supplier and carrier collaboration tools, and tackling whatever challenges tomorrow brings. With the right solution, you can leverage every available asset, drive profitability and sharpen your competitive edge.