What is Enhanced Client Billing?
Open Sky Group Enhanced Client Billing for Third Party Logistics enables real-time capture of billable activities performed within Blue Yonder WMS, assigns client-specific contractual billing rates and creates invoices. It is not only quick to implement, it also:
- Supports the ability to accurately calculate client level, cost-to-serve metrics
- Scales easily with cloud-based architecture and standard API communications
- Provides a clear audit trail for invoice reconciliation with clients based on actual activities recorded in the WMS
Why Open Sky Group Enhanced Client Billing?
- Eliminates manual data entry errors and/or billing omissions
- Captures billing activities automatically, supporting improved overhead utilization/cost
- Assesses client-level profitability via accurate cost-to-serve metrics and analytics
- Creates verified audit trail of billing charges, reducing potential credit settlements
- Allows client cloning and transaction approval to be turned on or off by client
- Provides flexible invoicing capabilities with as much or as little detail as desired, with the option to send immediately or at a scheduled time with the option to approve electronically.
GAIN ADVANTAGES THIRD PARTY LOGISTICS COMPANIES NEED
- Allows those operating on multiple WMS platforms to have a single standardized billing system via its system agnostic, cloud architecture
- Allows billing charges to be received from additional systems (i.e., time cards) and consolidated, then billed
- Integrates to customer accounting systems
- Uses effective dates to allow for smooth rate transitions
- Allows grouping of charge details in reports to make viewing totals by vendor and other criteria easier