Introducing a new technology is challenging. There are often objections, questions, learning curves and resistance. No matter if you are introducing it to just your team or the whole company, by incorporating user training early and often, you can help relieve some of that struggle. Sarah Barnes-Humphrey, Let’s Talk Supply Chain, and Jeremy Hudson, Open Sky Group, discuss the importance of user training throughout a software implementation.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the user training podcast:
- Why is it important to work with your partner to set the tone for the training process at the beginning of the project?
- How early should you introduce your employees to the new software?
- When should you bring your internal IT department into a project?
- What should you expect from good training?
- How do you translate that training into a documented plan that will last beyond the go-live for training future employees?
Don’t have time to listen to the whole user training podcast? Here are some highlights:
- Setting the tone for a successful training process (1:00)
- Should you conduct user training in phases or all at once? (4:15)
- Expectations of good training (5:35)
Prefer to watch the video or read the transcript? Watch Now or Transcript – Open Sky Group and Let’s Talk Supply Chain Discuss the Importance of User Training
Get what you need to know about user training and how it benefits your supply chain technology projects. Contact Open Sky Group today.
Not quite ready to contact Open Sky Group? If you’re interested in more of the series, here are links to the related podcasts: