Software Partners – How Well do You Know Yours?
In video one of Open Sky Group’s five-part series with Let’s Talk Supply Chain, Jeremy and Sarah discussed the importance of change management throughout an implementation project. In part two, they discuss what is possibly the most important part of an implementation, how well should you know your software partner?
Your software partner can be the difference between a successful implementation and an implementation that goes wrong. Whomever you choose as your software partner needs to be just as invested in the implementation project as your company. Here’s what you’ll learn from this video:
- The five biggest questions that you should be asking your software partner
- How will your software partner support you through your implementation and in the future?
- Five benefits that companies should see when they are working with the right software partner
- What an implementation project should look like after it is approved
Get the tools and information you need about finding the right software partner and preparing to take the first step in your supply chain technology journey. If you don’t have time to watch the whole video, here are some highlights:
- Difference between a software provider, software partner, implementer and integrator – 1:30
- What you need to know about your software partner – 3:00
- The five biggest questions you should be asking your software partner – 4:04
- The top five benefits you should see with your software partner – 8:10