How important is it to truly know your software partner? You want a software partner that’s as invested in the implementation as you and your team. They can be the difference between a successful implementation and one that goes wrong. Let’s Talk Supply Chain’s Sarah Barnes-Humphrey and Open Sky Group’s Jeremy Hudson discuss what it means to know your software partner well.
Here’s what you will learn in this software partner podcast:
- What are the five biggest questions to ask your software partner?
- How will your software partner support you throughout your implementation and in the future?
- What five benefits should you get when you’re working with the right software partner?
- What should an implementation project look like?
Don’t have time to listen to the whole software partner podcast? Here are some highlights:
- Differences between a software provider, software partner, and implementer (1:30)
- What you need to know about your software partner (3:00)
- The five biggest questions you should be asking your software partner (4:04)
- The top five benefits you should see with your software partner (8:10)
Prefer to watch the video or read the transcript? Watch now or download the Transcript – Open Sky Group and Let’s Talk Supply Chain Discuss Knowing Your Software Partner.
Get what you need to know to choose the right software partner for your supply chain technology projects. Contact Open Sky Group today.
Not quite ready to contact Open Sky Group? If you’re interested in more of the five-part series, here are links to the related podcasts: