How Is Your Supply Chain Software Implementation Going?
Whether rolling out existing software to additional facilities or implementing a brand new system for one or more locations, time and costs can mean everything. Open Sky Group resources average over 15 years of Blue Yonder (formerly JDA RedPrairie) experience and 18 years of operations experience per consultant. This means you will get a very effective team ensuring the success of your supply chain software implementation including:
Open Sky Group is the largest dedicated WMS implementation partner of Blue Yonder’s supply chain platform with deep experience and knowledge across warehouse, labor, and transportation operations. Blue Yonder recognizes that small, medium, and large businesses have different needs when it comes to software and has been building its partner ecosystem with implementers and resellers like Open Sky Group. Open Sky Group has pioneered a templatized approach to implementation that streamlines and shortens your timeline, saving you time and costs.
Our Methodology – the Labor, TMS, and WMS Implementation Process
The strength of a WMS implementation (or Labor or TMS) success lies in preparation and planning. Open Sky Group’s unbeatable team of thoroughly knowledgeable and experienced resources will work with you to prepare from project inception and planning to integration and go-live through to support of the software, we guide you using our tested and proven implementation methodology.
Our approach combines a methodology of disciplined agility, an operational, no-modifications approach, and an accelerator. It does three things for our clients:
- Reduces the timeline,
- Helps to manage and control costs and
- Reduces risk and total cost of ownership. We implement solutions “out of the box.”
Our goal for every project (over 1,000 to date) is to make sure our clients are happy with their investment and that we’re constantly striving to be the best supply chain consulting company on the planet.
We mitigate risk and reduce chaos by:
- Using a proven, methodology of disciplined agility and a sequence of activities that we know works
- Having experienced people leading and managing implementations
- Bridging the needs of IT and the needs of operations
- Knowing what shortcuts are okay and which ones are not (i.e., testing & training)
- Knowing the best way to match system configuration to your processes and knowing if/when personalization is necessary
Choose Open Sky Group as your implementation partner and guide to the successful implementation of Blue Yonder warehouse, labor, workforce, and transportation management solutions.