Welcome back! What are you waiting for? It's time to solve supply chain challenges!
Schedule a no-obligation discovery call today:
Looking for Supply Chain Software Expertise?
Open Sky Group knows supply chain software. Our WMS, Labor and TMS projects feature our rapid implementation methodology, reduced modifications and faster return on investment for manufacturing and distribution companies. With over 500 successful software projects completed, every implementation has at least one integration to an ERP or other system; we know how to make those integrations seamless for you.
- There are faster implementations and upgrades available with Open Sky Group
- Open Sky Group is an early adopter of the newest versions of JDA WMS, WLM and TMS
- The Open Sky Group promise
- Lower risk for future upgrades with Open Sky Group
How can Open Sky Group implement and upgrade JDA software quickly?
Open Sky Group uses a disciplined, agile methodology that takes you through the implementation and upgrade process much more quickly. Our approach keeps modifications in perspective; we make it our business to know the software thoroughly and understand how to help you get the most from it without modification. This makes your future upgrade path even smoother and less expensive, too. In many cases, we teach our clients how to conduct their own future upgrades which provides even further cost savings
Our methodology and approach are designed to make your implementation or upgrade rapid so you can start seeing the benefits of your new system faster.
What is great about the newest versions of JDA software?
Here are just a few of the benefits of upgrading to the newest versions:
- Mobile Platform – Offers the ability to replace terminals with tablets, allowing supervisors to be in the action instead of at a desk and there’s the potential to replace expensive RF devices with tablets
- Simplified configuration – The basic functionality comes with configurable options which brings time and cost-savings through a reduced need for technical resources, considerably less coding and background technical configurations needed and the ability to adapt to changes in business without major programming costs.
- Web Interface – Offers a simplified Menu Structure with all functions needed for each area (Receiving, Outbound, Shipping, Packing, etc.) which reduces the need for specialized menus, roles, etc. and requires less overall set up time for users. There are also things like hyperlinks for moving through various functionality in an intuitive fashion which greatly reduces onboarding and training time.