How important is go-live prep to a successful implementation? You’ve invested so much time and effort up to the point of go-live, it would certainly be a shame to have that be affected by some missed details. Jeremy Hudson from Open Sky Group and Sarah Barnes-Humphrey from Let’s Talk Supply Chain discuss go-live preparation in this final episode.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this go-live prep podcast:
- What are the most important elements in software go-live prep?
- How does a good software partner help you?
Don’t have time to listen to the whole go-live prep podcast? Here are some highlights:
- Go-live checklist and roles (2:39)
- What to expect from your software partner (4:28)
- Monitoring and establishing KPIs (5:21)
- Importance of a smooth upgrade path (7:31)
Prefer to watch the video or read the transcript? Watch Now or Download the transcript – Open Sky Group and Let’s Talk Supply Chain Discuss Go-Live Preparation.
Get the tools and information you need for go-live prep to be successful with your supply chain technology projects. Contact Open Sky Group today.
Not quite ready to contact Open Sky Group? If you’re interested in more of the series, here are links to the related podcasts: