A note from Open Sky Group:
We’re trying to find a balance between being hopeful and making plans for 2021 events to take place in-person and knowing that we can’t get too far ahead of ourselves because anything can happen. That said, MHI, the organizers of ProMat (and Modex), are making a decision soon as to whether the event will be virtual or in-person – or some combination of both. We’ll communicate any updates we learn of here. In the meantime, here’s information on how we plan to be involved in-person.
McCormick Place | Chicago, IL | April 12-15 | Powered by MHI | PromatShow.com
Why Attend ProMat 2021
Power up at ProMat 2021 with the latest trends and technology that will take your supply chain to the next level.
At ProMat you can:
- Meet and interact with leading industry professionals about your company’s needs
- Experience the latest innovations from over 950 solution providers
- Learn about the latest ideas driving productivity in more than 100 show floor seminars
- See hands-on demonstrations of the latest technologies and innovations
This is one show that you are not going to want to miss. Plus, it’s free to attend.
Open Sky Group’s Involvement
Come visit Open Sky Group and Booth #S4275. Our team of experts will be waiting to talk with you about your supply chain technology needs.
We specialize in Blue Yonder:
- Warehouse Management Solutions
- Transportation Management Solutions
- Labor Management Solutions
- Workforce Management Solutions
If you are a third-party logistics provider, stop by and talk to us about our Enhanced Client Billing Solution (ECB). ECB seamlessly integrates with your Blue Yonder WMS and other systems to:
- Capture (real-time) billable activities performed within your WMS
- Assign client-specific billing rates
- Create invoices and supply a clear audit trail
Interested in learning more about avoiding buyer’s remorse? Attend our on-floor seminar “How to Avoid Buyers Remorse in your Warehouse Management Selection.” This session will supply you with the tools and tips for getting the information you need to make the right decision for your company.
- How to develop the right questions for potential vendors
- Good resources for building an initial list of WMS vendors
- Uncommon questions you may not know to ask WMS vendors
Open sky Group’s Core ProMat Team
Sr. Sales Executive
Manager, Business Development