When thinking about a big software implementation, do you feel a sense of dread or anxiety? Let us help you say good-bye to feeling like that and hello to potentially looking forward to it. Listen as Let’s Talk Supply Chain’s Sarah Barnes-Humphrey and Open Sky Group’s Jeremy Hudson talk about what you need to know with change management and why it’s a critical piece of any implementation, particularly when it comes to WMS, Labor or TMS software.
In this change management podcast, here’s what leaders will learn:
- What do we mean by change management?
- The importance of change management throughout an implementation
- Why leadership needs to embrace it
- The benefits it can have on your implementation
Don’t have time to listen to the whole change management podcast? Here are some highlights:
- Open Sky Group’s paradigm shift (2:17)
- Change management done right (3:21)
- Open Sky Group’s advice to leaders (4:36)
- Top three focus areas for leaders (5:48)
Prefer to watch the video or read the transcript? Watch now or download the Transcript – Open Sky Group and Let’s Talk Supply Chain Discuss Change Management
Get what you need to know to be successful with change management and supply chain technology projects. Contact Open Sky Group today.
Not quite ready to contact Open Sky Group? If you’re interested in more of our five-part series, here are links to the related podcasts: