Cameron Smith, Brand Ambassador, Open Sky Group
We entered the Australasian market by joining forces with Australian-based consultancy, FourPL, and set up shop in Brisbane with Open Sky Group PTY LTD in 2017. A few years later, we began looking for a PGA Tour spokesperson we could sponsor. What better choice than Aussie Cameron Smith?
- Born in Brisbane, Australia (a corporate hometown)
- Uses high-tech tools to improve his game (just like us)
- Extremely loyal to his dog (as we’re loyal to our employees and clients)
- Looks great in that Open Sky Group golf shirt (we’re proud and so is Pete)
- And, he wants to open a coffee shop one day (we love coffee – it’s even better when we get to meet people over coffee)
Best Yet, Cameron Smith Is a Winner
At 27 years old, Cameron Smith is on his way to the top of the PGA leaderboard since joining the Tour in 2015. Ranked number 12 in the FedEx Cup standings with 1,381 points and an average score of 70.028 as of May 2021, he has three top 10 finishes in the last several outings, with two PGA Tour wins in 2017 and 2020, and two Australian PGA Championships to his credit. He represented his country in the 2018 World Cup and 2019 President’s Cup, and he’s looking forward to competing in the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games.
Enhance Your Supply Chain Game with Help from the Masters in WMS
Just as Cameron Smith gets coaching to help him go up against the world’s best players, so can you. Improve your supply chain game with a little coaching from Open Sky Group. As global specialists in Blue Yonder solutions, we understand the challenges the supply chain is facing and how to overcome them.
Our approach is designed to:
- Maximize your drive through a “no-modifications” approach that keeps you out of the deep rough of custom coding and on the fairway towards extended system efficiency and a lower total cost of ownership.
- Improve your short game by using an agile implementation methodology, your team can be up and running in as little as six months.
- Help you go for the green by optimizing labor, transportation, and warehouse operations for a greater return on your investment.
Catch Cameron Smith on Tour
Follow along as Cameron makes his way to the top of the leaderboard. Click here to see where he’ll be playing next and how his game is progressing. Watch for the Open Sky Group logo at Cam’s next PGA appearance.
Coffee and Cam
Schedule an introductory call with Open Sky Group and we’ll not only buy you a coffee, but we’ll also enter your name to win cool gear autographed by Cameron Smith. Click here to learn more.