- Are you struggling to align your silos for inbound, outbound, fleet, and parcel using manual entry or spreadsheets?
- Missing your customers’ delivery expectations?
- Trying to reduce freight spend and get a more accurate picture of where your product is in your supply chain?
Your Transportation Management. Reimagined.
We can help you rethink your approach to managing your transportation and logistics with Blue Yonder TMS and other highly capable solutions.
What does Open Sky Group do with transportation management solutions?
We understand that a company’s size doesn’t always indicate how complex its transportation operations are; there are small companies with very complex operations – and large companies with simple operations. Open Sky Group can help you understand what the powerful Blue Yonder TMS can do for your operations. If it’s right for you, Open Sky Group can implement and support your Blue Yonder TMS, whether that is on-prem or in the cloud.
Open Sky Group also works with other transportation management solution providers and can help you find one that works best for your operations.
With an average of 16 years of supply chain experience, Open Sky Group’s transportation team has worked in many aspects of transportation in addition to transportation management implementations, integrations, and upgrades:
- Carrier invoice auditing
- Carrier relationships
- Contract management
- EDI configuration, implementation, and integration
- Route planning
- Transportation consolidation
- Transportation finance
- Transportation planning
Across many industries including:
- LTL / TL / Brokerage
- Managed Transportation / LSP
- Apparel & Fashion
- Cold Storage
- Commercial Lighting
- Consumer Goods
- Dairy & Grocery
- Food & Beverage Distribution
- Tools & Hardware
What are some of the gains Blue Yonder TMS customers have seen?
- Achieved an 8 percent annual reduction in transportation cost
- Realized 10 percent improvement in load consolidation
- Improved planner productivity by 67 percent
- Improved service levels including on-time delivery by 20-40 percent
- Decreased carrier turn-down rate by as much as 40 percent
- Improved customer fill rates by 20-30 percent
- Improved in-stock position by 5-35 percent
- Reduced lead and cycle time by 25-75 percent
Supply chains are only going to get more complex, yet you are expected to consistently deliver while managing costs. With transportation, you can leverage every available asset, drive profitability and sharpen your competitive edge. Blue Yonder solutions enable you to transform your transportation operations by managing both inbound and outbound, integrating supplier and carrier collaboration tools, and tackling whatever challenges tomorrow brings.
Open Sky Group is the largest, dedicated Blue Yonder WMS reseller and implementation partner and specializes in warehouse, labor, and transportation management solutions. Blue Yonder transportation accreditations include:
- Transportation management, functional
- Transportation management, technical
- Transportation Modeler
- Luminate Control Tower