Robotics and automation for warehousing
It‘s no longer a question of if; it’s become a question of when. When will you implement robotics and automation technologies?
From goods-to-person and autonomous forklifts to kitting and sorting solutions, Open Sky Group can help you utilize these technologies to help resolve your warehouse challenges like labor shortages and productivity issues. When done right, it will also help you increase your fulfillment volumes and improve ROI and profitability.
The applications are virtually limitless for today‘s warehouses, including:
- Autonomous forklifts, pallet jacks, and tuggers
- Robotic piece picking
- Automated storage & retrieval systems (AS/RS)
- Wireless pick-to-light solutions
Robotics and automation by the numbers
As an integrator of supply chain solutions, Open Sky Group is intimately familiar with the inner workings of the warehouse and distribution center. Leveraging our extensive partner network, the powerful and intelligent solutions we offer create endless opportunities to advance your warehouse. Some common savings experienced by users include:
- Reduction of operational expenses by up to 70%
- Resolution of labor availability challenges
- Bolstering of facility throughput by up to 25% to 50%
- Reduction of capital expenditure using Robotics-as-a-Service (RaaS) solutions
- Increase in pick rates by 4-5x
- Achievement of 99.9% picking accuracy with certain technologies
- Recognition of 20% or greater ROI in as little as 6 months
Robotics and automation partners
Whether it’s to fill a gap, offer some flexibility, or meet a specific situation, we work together with our supply chain partners to ensure our clients get the best solution and results. From autonomous forklifts to robotic piece picking and more, our partners help our clients reach new heights of supply chain efficiency.