How can Open Sky Group's Blue Yonder Advisory Services help me?
Open Sky Group’s focus is on making sure clients are happy with their warehouse, labor, and transportation management solutions. We can do this for you too.
Here are some of the ways our Blue Yonder (formerly JDA RedPrairie) Advisory Services can help:
- Have you found a WMS or Labor Management solution that you like? Do you want to know what it will take to implement BEFORE you buy? We call this Blueprinting. We’ll help you understand how long an implementation will take, how much work is involved, etc. before you make the commitment to a particular software (i.e., Blue Yonder Warehouse Management).
- Have you already selected a WMS but haven’t yet implemented it? Our Solutions Architects and Designers can work with you to decide how the chosen solution will be deployed in your business. This includes refining requirements, business plans, etc. We call this Solutions Architecture and Design.
- Do you already have a WMS in place? Have you been wondering if you’re getting the most from it and if it’s set up optimally to match your current operating procedures? Open Sky Group will review your system and its configuration, along with your business goals and processes ensuring the two are well-aligned. We call these Operational Reviews and Audits.
- Wondering if it’s time to upgrade your WMS – and if it will be worth it? Or, can you get more mileage from what you’ve already purchased? Open Sky Group will figure out what the benefits, if any, will be for a software upgrade and estimate the time and costs to make the upgrade happen. We call this an Upgrade Assessment.
- No matter what Blue Yonder service you choose, we understand that you have a responsibility to your finance department. We can help you get the information you need to be approved by your board.
What are the other Benefits of our Blue Yonder Advisory Services?
When Open Sky Group does the advisory work, we are fully committed to delivering the recommendations. Our recommendations match what is feasible, workable, and successful for your operations. We don’t leave our customers with a set of beautiful – and unrealistic – ideas. Further, our advisors stay involved throughout the project to make sure recommendations get implemented.
Open Sky Group averages over 15 years of Blue Yonder implementation experience and 18 of Operations and Logistics experience. We know these systems well and how they will work in your operations.
Make us your advising partner and guide to helping you get more from your warehouse, labor, and transportation management solutions.