Enhance Your Supply Chain Game with Help from the Masters in WMS
Just as Cameron Smith gets coaching to help him go up against the world’s best players, so can you. Improve your supply chain game with a little coaching from Open Sky Group. As global specialists in Blue Yonder solutions, we understand the challenges your supply chain is facing and how to overcome them.
Our approach is designed to:
- Maximize your drive through a “no-modifications” approach that keeps you out of the deep rough of custom coding and on the fairway towards extended system efficiency and a lower total cost of ownership.
- Improve your short game by using an agile implementation methodology that will have your team up and running in as little as six months.
- Help you go for the green by optimizing labor, transportation, and warehouse operations for a greater return on your investment.
Cameron Smith, Brand Ambassador, Open Sky Group
We entered the Australasian market by joining forces with Australian-based consultancy, FourPL, and set up shop in Brisbane with Open Sky Group PTY LTD in 2017. A few years later, we began looking for a spokesperson we could sponsor. What better choice than Aussie Cameron Smith?
- Born in Brisbane, Australia (a corporate hometown)
- Uses high-tech tools to improve his game (just like us)
- Extremely considerate of his fans (as we strive to be for our employees and clients)
- Looks great in that Open Sky Group golf shirt
- And, he wants to open a coffee shop one day (we love coffee – it’s even better when we get to meet people over coffee)
Best Yet, Cameron Smith Is a Winner
In July 2022, Cam had an incredible win at the British Open, not only winning on the coveted Claret Jug, he broke Tiger Woods’ record low score in relationship to par in an Open at St. Andrews, by one stroke. He’s also had some other fantastic career achievements, including being the only player to shoot four rounds in the 60s in the same year (he did this in the 2020 Masters when he finished runner-up to Dustin Johnson). Cam also joins Jack Nicklaus (1978) as the only two golfers to win The Players and the Open in the same year.
Earlier in 2022, Cam won the Sentry Tournament of Champions, beating out the number one world-ranked golfer, Jon Rahm, and The Players Championship. He is the fifth Australian to win the Open and he now has six PGA Tour titles and two Australian PGA Championships on the DP World Tour. He has also represented his country in the 2018 World Cup and 2019 President’s Cup and competed in the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games.
Golf Meets Supply Chain
Whether it’s a warehouse or a game of golf, continuous improvement is essential. While we’ll leave the game of golf to Cam and the other pros, we can help you with the supply chain piece. In fact, we wrote a blog about it.
Just like Cam works tirelessly to improve his game and win tournaments, we strive to be the best supply chain consultants on the planet. Every day. What’s most important to us is that our clients experience the benefits of that effort. Getting recognized in the industry helps ice that cake; awards such as “Top Reseller of the Year” from Blue Yonder, SupplyChainBrain’s “Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners” or Food Logistics’ “FL100+.” Our clients are award-winning too – from Blue Yonder “Real Results Best Partner Project” to SDCE’s “100 Best Supply Chain Projects.”
Quality software implementations by a trustworthy partner. That’s par for the course with us.